Weekly Reading: A Foreign Proposal?

>> Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I drew these cards for the week with the Woman as significator/charged card:
Image hosted by servimg.com

Garden - Woman - Ship - Ring - Birds

Garden + Woman : I may have to go to a party or gathering. The last time I drew this card I ended up going to an impromptu family gathering. I don't plan to go to any this week. (Actually there's a company outing coming up this Saturday but I've decided not to go).

Ship + Ring + Bird : I may receive communication about a proposal/deal/partnership from overseas or a foreigner? An overseas contract? Combined with Garden, I might encounter the proposal/foreigner at a gathering/public place.

Garden, Ring, Bird talk about involvement with others so I may have to be vigilant in my interactions.

Alternatively, I may receive communication about a proposal from overseas (could even be a friend’s wedding or a work-related move on my hubby's part).

Very curious to see how this one turns out. I'll update by the end of the week.

UPDATE: The cards manifested but not in the way I expected. The 'contract' turned out to be a Photo-Video coverage deal for my upcoming church wedding this September. My Dad introduced me to a studio last Saturday and I paid the down payment on the same day. This is even more obvious once I add in the card immediately preceding Garden, which was Bouquet (Bouquet + Garden would be the wedding). I took note of it at the time but didn't include it in the reading as I wanted to focus on only 5 cards.

Of special note is the Ship which Sylvie attributes to 'foreigners / overseas trips' but which in my experience only manifests as a trip of some distance (over an hour away). In this instance it only seemed to indicate that the deal will occur at some distance away from where I did the reading (which is true as my hometown is 4 hours away from my apartment).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP