Weekly Reading: Work-related Trip?

>> Monday, May 9, 2011

My cards for the week:

Image hosted by servimg.com
Book - Mice - Woman - Ship - Fox

Book
refers to knowledge and the brain. I don't feel the Mice card is overtly negative in this instance and focusing on its positive aspects (pests steadily working away at a piece of cheese -- an image I associate with the 8 of Pentacles in the Tarot) I could be busy working on learning something. This could either refer to myself (I'm always in the process studying something new) or it could even be me as a teacher. I have been recently tasked to teach Japanese to trainees and I expect this week to be a stressful one since we have to wrap up everything before they leave for Japan next week.

On the right side, the Ship once again makes an appearance (the Lenormand sure likes telling me about how much I travel from place to place ;) ) coupled by the Fox (Job).

Ship + Fox : I might have to travel for work-related reasons this week. This is a relatively rare occurrence as I'm mostly stuck to my desk and only go out if my boss requires me to tag along. I'd keep my eyes peeled for this one.

Book + Mice : Having a bit of trouble tying these with the right-hand cards...maybe the work-related trip will be taxing/stressful on my brain/knowledge? This kind of scenario has happened many times before so it's possible. Or maybe this is to say that the trip will come as a surprise (Book) and the resulting surprise would be make me nervous (Mice). Again, with the nature of my job and personality, neither is this far-fetched.

Updates by the end of the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP