Start of a journey into the Lenormand

>> Friday, April 22, 2011

After more than two years of owning 2 Lenormand decks and Sylvie Steinbach's book, I have finally taken a definitive step towards understanding and using the Lenormand Oracle. I admit, one of the reasons I haven't taken them up previously was fear: I was afraid the cards would be incredibly accurate and tell me things I didn't want to know. Fast forward a couple of years later and my outlook in divination has changed. I feel my approach towards it is more level-headed and I no longer fear the cards as I used to. I now view my tarot cards (which I picked up again more than a month ago) as faithful friends. After all, what's there to fear about mass-produced pieces of paper and ink? We make our own futures. If I don't like the outcome of a reading, I now have the tools and knowledge to change my own destiny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP